Organisers and judges are assessing entries and will contact all Finalists in mid-June 2018.
We wish you the very best of luck!
The Lake Macquarie Business Excellence Awards provides a great opportunity for you to showcase your business and your achievements to the local community. Your business could be named a leader in your field, and thanks to a number of generous local businesses, there are some great prizes up for grabs.
Entering the Awards in 2018 is easy!
Just follow these simple steps to complete your entry online:
- Select an Award Category from the following list.
- Read the details of that Award Category to ensure it is appropriate for your achievements and click the button at the bottom of the Award Information page to start the entry process (questions can be viewed before you start the entry process by clicking the ‘Questions’ tab at the top of the form).
- Register to ensure you are able to save your entry form.
- Log in (if not already) and fill in the entry form. Be sure to fill in all the required fields. Please note that the maximum size of files that can be attached to your submission is 2mb. If you wish to submit larger files, please call 02 4942 3133.
To be eligible to enter the Awards your business must have its principal place of business or at least one business operation or branch located in the Local Government Area of Lake Macquarie City.
Closing date: Friday, June 1
Major Award Categories
- Business of the Year
- Business Leader of the Year (36+)
- Young Business Executive of the Year (18- 35)
- Excellence in Work, Health, and Safety
- Excellence in Small Business (-20 FTE’s)
- Excellence in Small Business (+20 FTE’s)
- Outstanding Young Entrepreneurship (under 35 years old)
- Excellence in Digital Technology
- Start-Up Superstar
- Excellence in Innovation
- Customer Service by Whole Business
- Customer Service by an Individual
- Excellence in Sustainability
- Excellence in Export
- Contribution to the Region
- Excellence in Social Enterprise
If you have any question, please email to Gina Novoa- Marketing & Events Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us 02 4942 3133
Thank you for taking the time to enter the Lake Macquarie Business Excellence Awards for 2018