- I am aged between 18 -35 years at the time of entry
- I have been employed by my current employer for at least 18 months on or prior to this entry submission.
- I am not a Business Growth Centre Staff Member, Regional Advisory Councillor, State Councillor or Board Member.
- I am not an employee of a Hunter, NSW Business Chamber or Business Growth Centre Board Member
- I am not staff or Executive Committee members of a Local Chamber
- If you are applying on behalf of someone else you must have their permission to enter this award category.
The Young Business Executive of the Year Award recognises inspirational young professionals, aged between 18-35 years, who have built a successful career or business. This Award also acknowledges and celebrates the personal and generous contributions by a young business person and the difference their involvement makes to the local community.
Individuals entering into this category must be aged between 18 and 35 and can be self-employed or employed by a business.
The general public is welcome to nominate a person they think is deserving of this prestigious Award.
The judges will consider:
- The nature and extent of the personal contribution by the nominee to the business community
- The nature and extent of the personal contribution by the nominee to the community at large
- Demonstrated ability to overcome challenges
- Demonstrated leadership skills
The winner of this Award will receive an automatic nomination for the NSW Business Chamber Awards in the category of Young Business Executive (aged 18 – 35).
Download the word document here before uploading your submission.