- The organisation has been trading for a continuous period of two years or more, not bankrupt or trading insolvent at the time of entry.
- The organisation has not entered into the categories of Excellence in Small Business or Excellence in Business in 2018.
- The organisation is driven by a public or community cause, be it social, environmental, cultural or economic.
- The majority of your organisations income is from trade, NOT donations or grants.
- The majority (at least 50%) of your profits are used to work towards your social mission.
The Excellence in Social Enterprise Award is open to organisations that have been established or exist to further a social purpose that benefits the community. These organisations have commercial activities, products or services (other than government grants and donations) that provide an income stream to fund social purpose activities.
Download the Word document here before uploading your submission.