For good reason there is now a strong focus on embedding sustainable business practices into everyday business life.
The Excellence in Sustainability Award acknowledges relevant and innovative business practices that are a benefit to the environment and can ensure the sustainability of a business.
The judges will consider:
- How you identified which sustainable business practices were appropriate for your business.
- Which practices you implemented and how you implemented them.
- Who you involved in implementing your practices.
- What timeframe you followed for planning and implementing your practices.
- What benefits resulted from implementing these practices – for your business, the community and the environment.
- How you reviewed the effectiveness of the practices, including whether the end result met or exceeded your expectations.
- How you plan to modify your future practices, based on any lessons you learnt. You may wish to submit samples of the practices implemented to enhance your application.
The winner of this Award will be automatically included as a Finalist for the NSW Business Chamber Awards in the category of Excellence in Sustainability.
Details of the prize are to be confirmed.
Prize Donated By