The organisation has been trading for a continuous period of two years or more, not bankrupt or trading insolvent at the time of entry.
The Excellence in Sustainability award recognises businesses that are working to reduce the impact of their operations on the environment and/or provide products and services that have positive environmental outcomes.
The judges will consider:
- How you identified which sustainable business practices were appropriate for your business.
- Which practices you implemented and how you implemented them.
- Who you involved in implementing your practices.
- What timeframe you followed for planning and implementing your practices.
- What benefits resulted from implementing these practices – for your business, the community and the environment.
- How you reviewed the effectiveness of the practices, including whether the end result met or exceeded your expectations.
- How you plan to modify your future practices, based on any lessons you learnt. You may wish to submit samples of the practices implemented to enhance your application.
Download the Word Document here before uploading your submission.