The Lake Macquarie Business Excellence Awards Gala Dinner Terms and Conditions are stipulated by the organisers and detail the ticket purchasing conditions.
- Prices subject to change at any time without notice.
- Any pricing errors or omissions will be corrected on our systems and the corrected price will be charged to your order (including those orders already submitted and accepted).
- Attendance of the event is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled, however, tickets can be transferred if purchaser is unable to attend.
- The right of admission is reserved by the venue management and Awards organisers.
- Advertised programs may be varied without notice. Artists may be added, withdrawn or substituted for performances and the right to vary prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity is reserved.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk. Promoter will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from a pre-existing medical condition or due to a breach of these conditions.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the Lake Macquarie Business Excellence Awards organisers, be resold for commercial packages or at a premium, nor may they be packaged or used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.