In 2017 The Lake Macquarie Business Excellence Awards presents 12 Award Categories and three Major Award Categories. These categories have been designed to recognise and highlight excellence across a variety of business functionalities.
Entries for the 2017 Awards will open on Wednesday 1 March.
The Award Categories are excellence in:
- Branding & Marketing
- Business Practices
- Digital Technology
- Workplace Culture, Training and Development
- Customer Service by Whole Business
- Customer Service by Individual or Sole Trader
- Not For Profit & Charity
- New Business Commencement (first year of operation)
- Young Entrepreneurship (aged 18 – 35)
The three Major Award Categories are:
- Lake Macquarie Business Person of the Year
- Lake Macquarie Business of the Year
- Lake Macquarie Young Business Person of the Year (under 35)
To be eligible to submit an entry for all categories the business must be based within the Lake Macquarie Local Government Area.